- Electrolyte inside the battery is harmful to skin and eyes. If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left untreated, electrolyte can cause eye permanent injury.
Cautions and Safety
- Do not immerse the battery in water.
- Do not use or store the battery near sources of fire or heat.
- Do not reverse the positive (+) or negative (-) terminals.
- Do not connect the battery directly to wall outlets.
- Do not put the battery into a fire or apply direct heat to it.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Do not pierce the battery casing with a nail or other sharp objects, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
- Do not strike, throw, or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
- Do not directly solder the battery terminals.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the battery in any way.
- Do not place the battery in a microwave oven or pressurized container.
- Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type, or brand.
- Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
- Do not fit extra Audio, Anti-theft lock and other electrodevice on vehicle by yourself, ask a technician for support.
- Do not use more than one battery in parallel or in series.
- Do not press on indicator button longer than few seconds.
- Do not dispose the battery before it is completely discharged.
- Do not charge the battery with a charging voltage over 15.0V.
- Do not charge the battery with a charger with an automatic desulfation mode function.
- Please fix the battery terminal with original screws and nuts securely. Battery and even vehicle may be damaged by the sparks because of the loose connect.
- The cranking performance will be affected when environment temperature lower than -5°C.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.